We require an experienced Restaurant Manager
DAY TRADE ONLY - NO NIGHT SHIFT
Two Oceans Restaurant is situated in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point.
Boasting one of the most beautiful views in the world, it is an ideal restaurant to enjoy fresh seafood and sushi whilst exploring one of Cape Town’s top tourist destinations.
We serve a primarily foreign clientele, and we specialise in seafood and sushi.
We have arguably the best view in South Africa, and pairing this with fine Cape seafood, wine, and the natural beauty of Cape Point makes for a winning recipe.
Over the years, we have gradually evolved the restaurant to what it is today - receiving multiple Trip Advisor awards including 5 consecutive Certificate of Excellence awards and recently receiving a TA Hall of Fame Award which does show that the overall experience guests have at Two Oceans is one of a very high standard. The restaurant is modern, and would compare similarly to Harbour House Restaurant both in size, and quality.
· A certificate or Diploma in Food and Beverage
· Three years’ experience as a front of house manager in a successful quality restaurant
· Ability to work in a high pressure busy restaurant
· Ability to effectively listen and verbally communicate in English with all levels of staff and management
· Ability to work with personal computer software programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Ability to make decisions and work independently
· Excellent organizational skills
· Establish and maintain happy, healthy and stable working relations with all staff and management
· To ensure the guests get the highest level of food and beverage service by making contact with the guests and to check customer’s satisfaction
· Maintain a high standard personal service with all guests
· To take personal responsibility for any guest situations, seeing the situation through to the solution
Knowledge of Micros POS and Dineplan advantageous.
Working hours: 08h30 till 17h00 (No dinner trade) – Working weekends is required.
Gross Package : R20,000 – R25,000 per month commensurate with experience.
Reliable own transport required - Free Entry to Cape Point
To apply, please email your updated cv including a current photograph of yourself to email@example.com