Two Oceans Rewards Card
Terms & Conditions
1. The Two Oceans Restaurant Rewards Card is issued by and remains the property of Two Oceans Restaurant. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to decline, issue and withdraw the rewards card at any time.
2. You are required to submit your valid South African ID (or for Non-South African Citizens Passport Number) to register, to change your details or manage your rewards card and credit.
3. The Two Oceans Restaurant Rewards Card is not transferable.
4. To earn credit, the Two Oceans Restaurant Rewards Card must be presented at Two Oceans Restaurant. If no card is presented, no credit will not be earned for the transaction. Furthermore it is not possible to earn credit retrospectively for transactions in the past where the Two Oceans Restaurant Rewards Card has not been presented.
5. Credit may not be used to pay gratuities/ service charges.
6. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right at any time to exempt certain products from being redeemed at its discretion.
7. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to change the rewards value/ issued credit at its discretion.
8. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to implement a cap on the card which will result in a predetermined and preset maximum balance. Should the balance on the card reach this cap, the cardholder will need to reduce the balance before being allowed to accumulate further credit. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to amend this cap as it deems necessary.
9. Credit can only be redeemed at Two Oceans Restaurant.
10. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to close any Two Oceans Restaurant Rewards Card account that has been inactive (no credit earned) for a period of 12 consecutive months. Any credit attached to closed accounts will be lost.
11. Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to alter or change operational conditions of the rewards card programme or to terminate it at any point. In the event of programme termination, cash rewards held on the customer account will also be terminated.
12. Money accumulated from cash rewards remains virtual money. No customer will receive cash money from the rewards card scheme. Monetary value is attached to the rewards card at which point the card assumes the function of a gift card.
13. A valid cell phone number will be required from each holder of a Two Oceans Restaurant Rewards Card for all communications. No communication will be sent to phone numbers outside South Africa.
14. We will never share your personal details with any other company unless it is entirely necessary for the operation of the rewards card programme.
15. For all lost, stolen or defaced cards, contact the Support Centre at 0861 10 12 10. You can instruct the Support Centre to block/deactivate your lost, stolen or defaced card and request a new card from Two Oceans Restaurant.
16. Rewards credit attached to the lost/blocked/defaced card can be transferred to your new card however if this becomes impossible for any reason, Two Oceans Restaurant cannot be held liable for loss of rewards credit.
17. Any abuse whatsoever of the rewards card by any person constitutes a criminal offence and Two Oceans Restaurant reserves the right to cancel such person’s membership and withhold all credit from her/his account. Incorrect or invalid cards or card numbers will not be awarded rewards credit.
18. Being registered as a member of the rewards card programme irrevocably signifies your agreement to the above Terms and Conditions.